Racer X Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racer X Content

Yeah. I bit off more than I can chew here.

Was fun, though.

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

sounds good man! similar amp/patches for the two guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      sounds good man! similar amp/patches for the two guitars?
      Yep

The same patches and IR in each instance
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

New guitar sounds great!
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

old one sounds damn good too

Comment

Yeah I really like using the two together in a mix. Very complementary, even if both are FAT in the mids

Comment

Working...
            X