First attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First attempt

So been playing around doing some real basic recording through my Headrush MX5, it probably sucks but I have playing the riff.

Recorded it using my LTD M1000 with a JB on tracks 1 and 3 and my Iceman on track 2 through a couple different amps in the MX5.

Please ignore the sloppy playing.

Listen to 80s Riff by hsb #np on #SoundCloud

1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

I like the layering, reminds me of some kreator

Comment

Thanks, had tracks 1 and 2 down and thought it needed something a bit more. Again not the greatest playing and the track is pretty simple but I have fun with it.
      Jackson Soloist 7 string
      ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
        Thanks, had tracks 1 and 2 down and thought it needed something a bit more. Again not the greatest playing and the track is pretty simple but I have fun with it.
        great idea to use multiple amps. I always kinda forget to do that and use the same exact setting and cabs on L and R and sometimes the lead, which makes things much less exciting. a 3rd guitar seems to be a perfect filler for when vocals aren't going on.

Comment

I think track 1 is an Engl, 2 is a JCM800 and 3 is a Mesa, figured the Mesa would balance out the two brighter Engl and Marshall flavors.
          Jackson Soloist 7 string
          ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Working...
          X