PSA: ugritone midi packs $5 each sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: ugritone midi packs $5 each sale

Sale started today at ugritone. Been awhile since midi packs on sale. $5/each

got me dm, thrash, and power metal essentials

Thousands of MIDI Grooves. Black Metal, Death Metal, Metalcore, Deathcore, Thrash Metal, Hardcore, Punk, Grunge, Doom, Grindcore, and many more.

I love Ugritone's stuff. It's all I use for all my drum tracks. That old post of your's s few years ago is what turned me on to them & they're still the best (for me) that I've ever used. I'll check this out. Thanks for the heads up!

The only problem is I already have almost all their midi packs ..(except for the one's I'd rather not have ....metalcore etc. )
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
      I love Ugritone's stuff. It's all I use for all my drum tracks. That old post of your's s few years ago is what turned me on to them & they're still the best (for me) that I've ever used. I'll check this out. Thanks for the heads up!

The only problem is I already have almost all their midi packs ..(except for the one's I'd rather not have ....metalcore etc. )
      They make some cool stuff for sure. I’m hoping to test out the DM and studio drums soon.

Comment

Working...
      X