banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip down memory lane miss playing with these guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip down memory lane miss playing with these guys!

Was talking to a couple old band mates here on social media last night and pulled out these old songs we did for a demo for a listen. Really wish this band could have stayed together. One member had sudden health issues that shut it all down sad. This was right at 10 years ago.
    Miss playing and hanging out with these guys but now we are scattered all over the US so--. Still play with Chad the drummer here from time to time as he is local but the other 2 haven't seen face to face in a few years.

Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Sad news for the band. I hope the band will be active again soon. flappy bird

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
      Was talking to a couple old band mates here on social media last night and pulled out these old songs we did for a demo for a listen. Really wish this band could have stayed together. One member had sudden health issues that shut it all down sad. This was right at 10 years ago.
      Miss playing and hanging out with these guys but now we are scattered all over the US so--. Still play with Chad the drummer here from time to time as he is local but the other 2 haven't seen face to face in a few years.

Waves sounds great! Thanks for posting and hope you’ll reconnect to these musical soulmates once

Comment

Thanks see the drummer often and we play together from time to time still. Bass player is across the country from me now but we text from time to time singer i haven't heard from in a few years. Here is a live recording of Waves had a little different feel live and I also like this song. https://app.box.com/shared/0l9jn5x5bd
        And also Worthy from the same show. https://app.box.com/shared/k8lvjisore
        Last edited by Ascension; 06-23-2023, 08:12 AM.
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
        X