X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pirate at more than 40...

Well, +50.
    Does anyone see the world differently?
    Oddly enough, it's all exactly what I expected.

We remember, as you remind us all the time that you have everything figured out
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
      We remember, as you remind us all the time that you have everything figured out
      Go easy. How do we know he doesn’t have everything figured out? We could have seers or time travellers among us and we’d never know never we’re too myopic to believe them.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by El Dunco View Post

Go easy. How do we know he doesn’t have everything figured out? We could have seers or time travellers among us and we’d never know never we’re too myopic to believe them.
        Im not her to doubt him, Im just saying that everything he posts I understand in the context of what he has repeatidly established.

It's not a slight -Demanic is extremely consistent
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Im not her to doubt him, Im just saying that everything he posts I understand in the context of what he has repeatidly established.

It's not a slight -Demanic is extremely consistent
          I concur.
          The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X