banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I go forward with this arrangement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, the bass is really G&L L2500 on the growly bridge pickup in series, all fingers. Hartke TA300 with a bit of the Mesa DR orange channel on crunch blended. I love that sound.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Viola, a song

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lwegr...qag3hvwsntqr&d l=0
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

OK - late to the game here!

First - all of it sounded really awesome. Great sound, great riffs.

I'll listen to the final song later. But I think there are easily enough riffs in that for at least one song, and some that could be others. Just the first three or four could easily be an intro, a verse, a pre chorus and a chorus. Might need to extend/shorten/repeat a bit.

I will point out, and this is maybe just me...but I was not a fan of And Justice because they just threw riffs and changes everywhere they possibly could. Meanwhile, the black album is just awesome because bludgeon one riff into the ground - as long as a good riff.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          OK - late to the game here!

First - all of it sounded really awesome. Great sound, great riffs.

I'll listen to the final song later. But I think there are easily enough riffs in that for at least one song, and some that could be others. Just the first three or four could easily be an intro, a verse, a pre chorus and a chorus. Might need to extend/shorten/repeat a bit.

I will point out, and this is maybe just me...but I was not a fan of And Justice because they just threw riffs and changes everywhere they possibly could. Meanwhile, the black album is just awesome because bludgeon one riff into the ground - as long as a good riff.
          Interesting you say that because that’s essentially what I did. Much better suited to put vocals and a solo on.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dunco View Post

Interesting you say that because that’s essentially what I did. Much better suited to put vocals and a solo on.
            I’m still interested to know how you like it now that it’s structured to be a song.

Comment

Any thoughts before I add lyrics/leads?

Comment

Working...
              X