Something I Recorded A Few Months Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I Recorded A Few Months Back

Nothing special, just some stuff I had in my head and needed to get out. Enjoy!!

How do you get so much gating and compression? Serious late 80's rage! Reminds me of early Queensryche. Love the punch on the bass.

Comment

Your playing and tone both sound great! Thanks for sharing. I like the phaser on the B section.
      "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        How do you get so much gating and compression? Serious late 80's rage! Reminds me of early Queensryche. Love the punch on the bass.
        Thanks!! I have no idea....lol. I don't put any gates or compressors on anything. I honestly don't even know how to use that stuff. I just mix it to how I think it should sound. Wait, I take that back. I do use an Ozone 9 plugin called High Detail Compressed on the main output. I don't tweak it or anything, and I don't even know if I'm using it correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Fender_Punk View Post
          Your playing and tone both sound great! Thanks for sharing. I like the phaser on the B section.
          Thanks man!! That's actually an MXR EVH Flanger on his personal setting. I rarely use it, but it always sounds great when I do. For what it's worth, The rhythm guitars were done with an EVH Bumblebee guitar with the Wolfgang pickup, and the lead was done with a JB loaded Charvel Style 2 hardtail.

Comment

Working...
          X