No announcement yet.

Procedurally generated djent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Dunco, we're all better for your contributions here. Thank you.

If there's anything I would find difficult as a producer, it would be to record a band of a genre I do not like. I may know how to get the sounds and performances they want, but my heart would not really be into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflames626 View Post
      El Dunco, we're all better for your contributions here. Thank you.

If there's anything I would find difficult as a producer, it would be to record a band of a genre I do not like. I may know how to get the sounds and performances they want, but my heart would not really be into it.

Thankyou. Means a lot. Lucky for me, I have very broad tastes. I’d be giving up very well paying jobs if I turned anyone away based on genre, but more importantly I wouldn’t give it my all.

If they’re local, I attend their shows to get a feel for their sound and listen to the newest bands similar to them to keep up to date, what I want to incorporate and more importantly, how to make the client standout.

The strangest job was bringing the portable studio rig to some new-age woman’s house just to record a few tracks of Urhu to use in a film. It was a tricky instrument to figure out how to mic so I got creative. The main challenge was getting her offsiders to keep quiet! zz0.8vimsw99h7dzz
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X