banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas clips from my little Country Church over the years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas clips from my little Country Church over the years.

We have been through a few players and had a rough ride with COVID but always have had fun with Christmas stuff. Some of it is pretty unique in the arrangements, it's just us, LOL.

Will post a couple clips from this years a little later.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Nice bluesy licks & tone. Is that red axe a a Jackson? Dude (maybe it's my narcissism) but you need to step up to the front & strut your stuff You're always lurking around the the back somewhere next to the drummer
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
      Nice bluesy licks & tone. Is that red axe a a Jackson? Dude (maybe it's my narcissism) but you need to step up to the front & strut your stuff You're always lurking around the the back somewhere next to the drummer
      Thanks on the tone comments. That stage is pretty small, plus I'm running a little Yamaha personal monitor off the headphone system, so cant hear if I move too far from where I am. The 2 red guitars are both Kiesels. Own 8 Carvin Kiesels in fact and a few old US Chicago custom Washburns.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

2 Christmas clips from last Sunday with a couple band members out.

Guitars

Comment

Working...
        X