Great synth resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great synth resource

I checked this out last night - easy to install and use and they have a lot of killer "packs" that are all free. The scary strings is fun.

An infinite series of software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW.

This is neat. So is it like Kontakt in that it uses sampled instruments?

Also I'm leery of anything free for which I must register. Also curious how big all the samples are in GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflames626 View Post
      This is neat. So is it like Kontakt in that it uses sampled instruments?

Also I'm leery of anything free for which I must register. Also curious how big all the samples are in GB.
      Labs is the plug in. I'm on a PC so it had one of those installers. it's one of those email/password signups. No issues so far. Understood if you don't like or use those. Sample packs are relatively small (few hundred mb to around a gig for the ones I checked out). I used to use kontakt with slate drums but I steer clear of it usually, too awkward to use.
      Last edited by DankStar; 12-21-2023, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post

Labs is the plug in. I'm on a PC so it had one of those installers. it's one of those email/password signups. No issues so far. Understood if you don't like or use those. Sample packs are relatively small (few hundred mb to around a gig for the ones I checked out). I used to use kontakt with slate drums but I steer clear of it usually, too awkward to use.
        Yeah I'm not a huge Kontakt fan. Just seems like there is so much available for it.

Comment

They have a whole damn orchestra (going to try that next)

Comment

Working...
          X