Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRACTICE WITH CHORDS

HI GUYS,
    LOOKING FOR SOFTWEAR TO USE ON MY PC SO I CAN USE ANY CHORDS IN ANY ORDER SO I CAN PRACTISE GUITAR SOLO'S ETC, WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND,
    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,
    BLUESFLOYD.

Honestly, the easiest thing is to get a simple looping pedal, and loop your own. It is really fast and easy.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Honestly, the easiest thing is to get a simple looping pedal, and loop your own. It is really fast and easy.
      This would be the easiest way to go, or just check out the millions of free backing tracks out there in every possible style and mode.

Comment

HI GUYS,
        THANKS FOR THE HELP ABOVE,

BLUESFLOYD.

Comment

Let us know what you come up with. Learning to make chord progressions with a looper is really fun, and a very quick way to practice if you don't have somebody who will sit around and play chords while you work stuff out.

Comment

I always used to do this with a keyboard. I'd set a basic beat and use the record function while I played a chord progression, and then just press play and "solo" till the cows came home.
            Take it to the limit
            Everybody to the limit
            Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Not to mention an enjoyable way to learn.

Comment

HI GUYS,
                I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON, LEARNING LOTS OFF THE WEB ABOUT SOLOING, NEED TO TRY IT ALL OUT OVER SET CHORDS AND HEAR WHAT WORKS,
                THANKS,
                BLUESFLOYD.

Comment

Don't forget that YouTube is a great source for backing tracks. Just type in 'A minor blues backing track' or something similar and you will get a ton.

Comment

Working...
                  X