Analouge delay blues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analouge delay blues...

Took home our very first Delayla, a hardwired version, a very funky and fuzzy pedal, lots of quirks and noises...funny pedal.
    Used it with one of my endless prototype drives, basicly I wanted a pedal with bite and more attitude, strat, drive, delay
    Enjoy Delayla 000 prototype.
    Our first analouge delay, it later turned out being a disaster, the clocks stopped working, poor chip quality and too tight tolerances proved a bad "k"ocktail, it has
    now been corrected, but it was an dark hour for our little company, those things has cost us a small fortune...sigh but when the old ones worked they have a very unique and charming sound
    The never ones are slightly different, but still as "odd" sounding
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 02-01-2006, 12:54 AM.

Re: Analouge delay blues...

Hey Rid. It looks like its streaming, but i can't hear any sound. The progress bar isn't moving either.
    my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
    A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Ahh, the beautiful warmth of analog delay. Makes me want to do the hi-cut mod on my DD-2 that much more.

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Niceł!
          Originally posted by Guitarist
          Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
          http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Thanks guys.
            Hi-mod cut, why not just change the whole filtering instead??
            As far as I remember the DD-2 is a hybrid delay, the chip only does the feedback, all the rest is normal signal.
            Moment. I will dig into it
            Niels
            Link:

Comment

How would I go about changing the filtering? I have that schematic but delays are new territory for me. All I've messed with a lot of is distortions, overdrives and boosters. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
              Last edited by ErikH; 02-01-2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Werrll got yourself aee noice schematic there
                Lol well I will get some more info for you then, Thomas and me will ponder some on it then
                We are deeply into delay stuff as it is right now(making a new delay, with some fun features), so why no figure out how to mod some old 80's Boss??

Niels

Comment

Thanks. All I've heard about for it and the DD-3 is the hi-cut mod across one of the pots.

Hopefully I can identify this stuff on the board. I'll have to take a look at it and also see if I have a copy of the service manual with the layout.
                  Last edited by ErikH; 02-01-2006, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X