Traynor YBA-1 clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traynor YBA-1 clips?

Anyone have some clips of one of these in action? I won't be able to sleep until I own one...
    The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Re: Traynor YBA-1 clips?

do a search on this forum...Kevlar 3000 has posted several killer Traynor clips...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
      do a search on this forum...Kevlar 3000 has posted several killer Traynor clips...
      Thanky :6:

Did a search and found one of Kev's clips (also heard him on the Plexi Palace forum).
      Last edited by fuzz+strat; 02-05-2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Hey man, I've got one of those I'm trying to get rid of ....I'll get some clips of it if you want me to?
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
          Hey man, I've got one of those I'm trying to get rid of ....I'll get some clips of it if you want me to?
          Sure thing! You have the MKII, right? We need to get Kevlar3k in here and see which amp he used on 'Sucker Punch'...

Comment

Working...
          X