Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the...??

Does this happen to you?

You plug in and start to practice or whatever and the sound of your rig is different in some way. You recheck all your settings and nothing has been changed but it sounds different. For the past two days I have experienced this and then this morning I plug in and bingo.., there it is, my old sound!

Re: What the...??

yep.. happens sometimes

Comment

I know exactly what you're saying. More and more I'm beginning to believe that your mood, your state of rest (or energy), and your general attitude have an effect on what you "hear". Just like the sound, some nights I plug in with my favorite axe and amp and play for crap, and some times I plug in with the cheepo commuter axe with the 15 watt Crate transistor combo and play just fine.
      Originally posted by Scott_F
      On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by JammerMatt
        I know exactly what you're saying. More and more I'm beginning to believe that your mood, your state of rest (or energy), and your general attitude have an effect on what you "hear". Just like the sound, some nights I plug in with my favorite axe and amp and play for crap, and some times I plug in with the cheepo commuter axe with the 15 watt Crate transistor combo and play just fine.
        Yeah I had similar experiences... when I'm sleepy, everything sounds crappy to me, but when I'm full on, I loooooooove my rig

7ender 7anboy.

Comment

Yea, come to think of it, it was late at night both times. I feel at my best early in the morning.

Comment

Working...
          X