Listen to my songs!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to my songs!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are 3 of my songs, im a guitarist, i guess it can be called fusion, but i dont like to put a name to the genre, cause i love all kinds of music, and as well have so many influences.. tell me what do u think?
    thanks, peace

its in soundclick

Re: Listen to my songs!!!!!!!!!!!

hello

i listened to overrrdose ... some very nice tone and chops - some very cool phrases too ... the arrangement was distracting as the parts do not seem to go together - as if you have the nuggets of a handful of individual songs that should be fleshed out on their own rather than jumbled together into one piece ... a bit too much reverb / delay for my taste ...

love-n-hate was very nice too ... again, killer tone and i liked that melodic phrase over the 7/4 rhythm part alot ... it felt more cohesive than overrrdose, but the slow/quiet part needed more to keep my attention ... too much background / not enough foreground ... when it kicked back in, it was very cool .. you have a nice touch on the whammy

thanks for sharing it with us

good luck
    t4d
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

thanks for listening, on Love n Hate, i barely used to whammy, at the solo, it was just bendings and hand vibrato.

Comment

Originally posted by felipe_alonso_ruiz
        thanks for listening, on Love n Hate, i barely used to whammy, at the solo, it was just bendings and hand vibrato.
        wow - even more impressive ... it is a very pleasant effect that gives the notes a voice-like quality .. good job!
        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

WHOA.....love and hate is cool...are they real drums? i cant tell

Awesome stuff, you've got a good groove happening in this tune . did you make it all by yourself? everything fits so nicely in the mix, very professional mixing/mastering.

Great lead tone too

Contigo was interesting too, kinda similar groove at the start (a good thing), then i like the next groove with the octaves in the lead.

Overdose was a bit too much for me to handle honestly! like an overdose of harmonic content. Had some nice moments though.....very different, which is always good.

Great to hear some original stuff with lots of musical CONTENT!

Comment

Working...
          X