Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brobucker Clips Clean and Dirty

*drool*

Now if I had only had the money at the time...and an axe to put it in....
    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Jump....that's a great clip. Thanks for posting that.

Sign of a good paula and a good pickup is that slight volume increase/bloom you get an instant after the note is picked...BroBucker/R7 has it from what I can hear

I'm impressed with the mid complexity of this from about 42 seconds in till around 1:12... Very complex mids...that sound crunchy, yet still are smooth.

Cleans are quite impressive too. Maybe I missed it, but is that just on the clean channel of the amp or did ya back the guitars volume off? If not, how does it clean up when backing the volume off?

As much as I love what I've got in the Tokai right now, I think I may have to put the Brobucker in there.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Thanks Jeff! On your question, that is pure amp with 100% volume on the guitar. It does react very well when rolling off the volume and retains it's eveness all the way down to 1.5 and then it dumps from there to zero. One of my favorite settings is bridge/neck and both on 4, VERY sweet tone.
        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by JumpMarine
          Thanks Jeff! On your question, that is pure amp with 100% volume on the guitar. It does react very well when rolling off the volume and retains it's eveness all the way down to 1.5 and then it dumps from there to zero. One of my favorite settings is bridge/neck and both on 4, VERY sweet tone.

Ahhh..most excellent...I much prefer a gained amp rolled off with the guitar to clean vs. a Clean channel guitar dimed...it's a "softer" and "sweeter" sound to my ears.

And funny about 4 on both is where my R8 sounded best as well in the middle postion...perhaps that's the CTS' sweetspot (or does your R7 have other electronics/pots?).

You got a killer sounding R7/Pickup combo there Bro..don't EVER get rid of that paula
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
          X