Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You wanted Duncan Custom SH-5 clips.. you got Duncan Custom SH-5 Clips

Originally posted by papersoul
    Duke, I have a Duncan Custom which may arrive today and I'll give a full report!
    Excellent stuff!! Let us know how it works out.

Duke
    www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

I think I want to get some .022 caps before the installation. Do you guys know where I can get some? all I need are some caps. Right now I have some .047s.

Comment

Whooooaaaaaa!

thanks for those clips. good playing, great toooooone!

I think this is probably one of the most beneficial/helpful mp3 posts for this forum, as to a hard rock/metal person, that sh-5 is a rockin pup!

I urge more people to listen to these clips!!!! I like the fade to black one most, as it shows the versatility of the sh-5!

must...have....sh-5...must...have...

Comment

Another Custom Clip in my sig

Setup :Alder- Maple/Rosewood Dinky, 1 meg vol and Tone pots -> Mesa V-twin -> Cheap 4 channel Behringer POS console -> Terratec Whothehellknows Soundcard.
          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by HardRockSinger
            Whooooaaaaaa!

thanks for those clips. good playing, great toooooone!

I think this is probably one of the most beneficial/helpful mp3 posts for this forum, as to a hard rock/metal person, that sh-5 is a rockin pup!

I urge more people to listen to these clips!!!! I like the fade to black one most, as it shows the versatility of the sh-5!

must...have....sh-5...must...have...
            Thanks HardRockSinger.. I gotta agree. The Duncan Custom Sh-5 is an awsome pickup. After I put it in my Epi Lespaul instead of the Epi Stock Pick. I noticed difference. Even Thought I had to sorta crank the gain a tad more, it was still clear, tight and crunchy.

I should have recorded before and after clips

Duke
            www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Good Tone !!!!!!!!

Comment

hey guys,
                I recorded 1 clip, this time its serious stuff

I got drums, 2 rythm tracks and lead in there.

The song of Choice was Judas Priest - Living After Midnight

The signal line was:
                Epiphone Lespaul with Duncan Custom Sh-5 in bridge
                ADA MP-1 3TM
                Rocktron Intellifex (only for hush)
                ADA MicroCabII

It went direct into the sound card of my computer.

Enjoy,
                Duke
                www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Hello Duke--
                  That pickup sounds familiar!!
                  Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by brianwenz
                    Hello Duke--
                    That pickup sounds familiar!!
                    Brian.
                    hey Brian...
                    You got that right!! ofcourse thats to Brian Wenz for saving the Duncan Custom for me to buy from him. The whole transaction went smooth and everything was good.

Thanks Brian

Duke
                    www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Hello Duke--
                      Thank you! I found another older Custom [no logo] that I'm going to sell, too. If you know anyone who wants one.......
                      Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by brianwenz
                        Hello Duke--
                        Thank you! I found another older Custom [no logo] that I'm going to sell, too. If you know anyone who wants one.......
                        Brian.
                        Brian,
                        Post it in the Buy and Sell section of the forum, I am sure you'll get a whole bunch of people jumping on it.

Duke
                        www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Hey Duke on the Leppar Messiah clip are you tuned down?

Comment

Awesome stuff Zerb

Comment

Originally posted by keano12
                              Hey Duke on the Leppar Messiah clip are you tuned down?
                              Nope.. Standard Tunning. Same thing applies to all the other clips.

Duke
                              www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Working...
                              X