Pedal Showcase (Fulltone/LovePedals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal Showcase (Fulltone/LovePedals)

Here is a 9 minute long demonstration of the three pedals I added to my board this month (Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah wah and the LovePedal COT50 and Eternity overdrives). They're all wonderful and I hope that the video can bring you some understanding of the quality inside these boxes.

Playing my Jackson loaded with DiMarzio Air Zone and Air Norton pickups through the pedals you see into a Marshall MG100DFX. Please excuse my soft spoken voice in the video.

I first play a Em chord straight into the Marshall without any effects. Then I hit the same chord with the Eternity pushing the amp. Once I kill the OD, I head to the cleans and split the humbuckers. Then you might here me say, "...with the Church of Tone" and you'll hear a click. That engaged the COT and I continue to play on that for a while...hopefully showing you the splendid dynamics of the unit. After disengaging the COT, I step on the Clyde, which I forgot had a small db boost on...so a little noise. Now, it seems as if I engage the COT again! (It has a tendency to make me do that!) Hear the swirly overtones...it's awesome. Now, here comes the sustain comparison between the straight OD channel and the Eternity running over. Then a demonstration of the Clyde under gain.

I don't really show you the range of these products, but I give you my favorite settings.

Without further adue...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Guitarist; 03-21-2006, 01:29 AM.

Re: Pedal Showcase (Fulltone/LovePedals)

sweet I really like the lead tones...but the delay is a bit on the overdone side....tone it down a bit and you will have excellent tone

chris
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Re: Pedal Showcase (Fulltone/LovePedals)

The tone is pretty cool, but the delay really spoils it for me. Way too much for my tastes.
      There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

Working...
      X