Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Strange!

Check out these guyz!

I know they're a copycat band that covers the old Mahavishnu stuff from the 70's. But maybe it can help you get out of your jazz rutt! LOL!

Better yet do the original Mahavishnu! Strange meters and stuff! I kinda still like the old Psyco-delic stuff!
    Last edited by Osensei; 04-07-2006, 01:45 PM.
    These horse pills really take the edge off! Take 4 of em and that yellow gateway over there opens for da wolfman! -- Carl, ATHF

Re: Hey Strange!

Personaly. I think that is terrible compared to the real Mahavishnu stuff. John McLaughlin was insane. The stuff you just posted is my thing, no offence intended.
    Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
    Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

Hey Osensei!

I´ve got the full song on my HDD..I love that one..sounds like Holdy.

What does rutt mean?
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

A rutt is when you are trying to do something new but everything always ends up the same. Sorta like writer's block. You mentioned in earlier posts that you got bored playing changes. So I figured you felt like experimenting with different stuff.
        These horse pills really take the edge off! Take 4 of em and that yellow gateway over there opens for da wolfman! -- Carl, ATHF

Comment

Artistically, I'm not fond of the idea of them trying to cover or redo John Mac and the boys. But I figured it must be fun for them so what the heck!

Comment

Ok, I get the point

Yeah..I´m looking for some inspiration lately, though I´m listening a lot Greg Howe lately (Parallax) and dig it very much.

Experimenting is always good!
            Originally posted by Guitarist
            Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
            http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
            X