1st attempt at No More Tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st attempt at No More Tears

Not to be offensive or anything, but I don't see how the vibrato is off-tempo at all... for that matter I wasn't even aware vibrato had a tempo. Zakk's vibrato is always fast like that and I see no problem, nor do I see any problem here. Still think it sounds amazing.
    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Very nice job! When you get finished with another song please give us a link.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      Don't apologize for yankees. Yall were just born that way.
      Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic
      What a coincidence! I have Himmler tattoo'd on my left ass cheek and Goering tattoo'd on my right! When I get bored, I stick my wang through my legs and spread my cheeks and it looks like they are saluting Musolinni.

Comment

Majestic offered some good advice about the end of the solo and he is correct. Your vibrato sounds very mechanical to me. Try not to concentrate so much on being in time and just try to milk the notes. It was a VERY solid job overall and I give you huge props. Keep up the good work.
        MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

very good track!!!i liked the way you played and your tone/harmonics where killer too.!!!i liked your vibrato but sometimes was it "same" in every attempt.It is good in one way ,that shows you master it ,but you have to learn to play more from your heart ,and that is damn hard when you "cover " a song!!!
          so thank you for this one and i wish i will hear more tracks!!!!
          www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

sounds damn good to me. what model & settings did you use on the XT?
            Originally posted by Aceman
            It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Thanks everyone...
              The only vibrato problem is when I bend, then vibrato. It sounds like it has the hiccups. I've gotta work on that. The timing problems are minor.

I used the deity lead model (diezel) on the PODxt with a tubescreamer in front and a little chorus and verb.

Crazy train is done, and will be up on soundclick when I get home this evening. I'll start a new thread.

Thanks for listening
              Nick
              My Soundclick page

ʎʌɐǝɥ sı ǝʇsɐd ɥsıɟ

Comment

Awesome! You did a solid job on this one, it rocks! Can't wait to hear Crazy train.

I agree on the vibrato comment's though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigheadood
                  I used the deity lead model (diezel) on the PODxt with a tubescreamer in front and a little chorus and verb.

really? hmm. i cant seem to get anything good out of any of the distortion models except the 5150 one (and even then i was tweaking for months)
                  Originally posted by Aceman
                  It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                  X