Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super edgy, rough Cissy Strut

New clip!

Played the poor bass and the guitar But it was fun! I bet Kevlarīs combo would funk the hell out of it!

Ibanez RG2570 -> Engl Screamer -> Shure SM57
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: Super edgy, rough Cissy Strut

Sounds damn good as per usual. Who is this originally by? i've definately heard it before

Comment

I think itīs a Scofield tune! Thanks for checking..man thatīs a bucking version..played without a pick and I was afraid to play too loud..you can hear all the shakiness in it That comes if you try to mix Jeff Beck and Scofield.

Used the pick only for a short time.
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Ahh yes of course....

I've got a really cool old instructional video of schofield's where he shows you all of you just how many note choices you have. He also shows you how you can really play ANY note you like....its all about how the note resolves (he shows this by playing everything 1 note higher than the intended note, then slides down to the actual note......then vice versa, comes from one pitch below the note......

very interesting stuff, i recommend you get ya hands on a copy

Comment

Reminds me of the old Billy Cobham & John Abercrombe stuff. Anybody remember that funky stuff from da ole school?
          Last edited by Osensei; 06-10-2006, 04:36 AM.
          These horse pills really take the edge off! Take 4 of em and that yellow gateway over there opens for da wolfman! -- Carl, ATHF

Comment

^Yep and I had the same thought, Cobham had made some very cool records
            Love the angular and harmonic fun playing, the theme is most cool and funky for sure!

Comment

Hey strange! How bout getting yourself one of those Bruce Lee yellow Jeet Kune Do jump suits for when you play. That will solidify you as the supreme master of Gung Fu guitar!
              These horse pills really take the edge off! Take 4 of em and that yellow gateway over there opens for da wolfman! -- Carl, ATHF

Comment

Working...
              X