Ahhh! So much better now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh! So much better now!

Got home from work this morning, grabbed my Les Paul and immediatley headed to my basement where my amps are. I lowered the bridge pickups height by a significant amount and my oh my! That wavering I was hearing is gone. Can't believe how much better my gear now sounds. Really , the differance is amazing!

Here all along I was thinking I was hopeless in knowing how to get a good rock tone going when my pickups were just too close to the strings. Funny thing is they really did'nt look all that high, but I was wrong. Very wrong. So in a mood of joyous celibration I fired up my DSL 50. If my neighbors were'nt awake....well, they are now!!

I feel like a kid with a new toy.

Re: Ahhh! So much better now!

That's great tweak Mike M. I think this would be better in the Pickup Lounge or the Guitar Shop. That's a great little adjustment that could be easily overlooked and could really benefit other players. I hope many eyes get to see this thread.
    Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
    -Conrad Hilton

Comment

Working...
    X