lost Pod 2.0 recording, surprising good quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost Pod 2.0 recording, surprising good quality

Here's a little recording I did a few years ago as a sketchpad just for an idea and to test out some of my (then) new recording gear. I was cleaning out my hard drive and found it, I had completely forgotten about it. My playing is a lot better now, but I recorded this intending to do a solo over it. I'm still pretty surprised at the quality of the recording. Believe it or not, this was recorded with an Ibanez Acoustic with the fishman pickup through the pod direct, and my old Schecter C-1+ I no longer have with the crappy Duncan Designed pickups still in it.

I don't mind if you tell me it sucks. Just decided to put it up for the hell of it.

Pod 2.0 Test Track

Re: lost Pod 2.0 recording, surprising good quality

sounds awsome man. the drums are a little weak at parts but the guiter sounds nice. i love the intro.
    Down at the edge, close by a river.
    Close to the edge, round by the corner.
    Close to the end, down by the corner.
    Down at the edge, round by the river.

Comment

Re: lost Pod 2.0 recording, surprising good quality

Sounds nice, as far as I can tell... the distorted guitars were a little too bassy (I know you were going for a heavy feel) but the way the clean guitar w/ the heavy works out is really nice... Maybe you should record a solo over that now... I'd love to hear it...

Comment

Working...
      X