Funky stuff....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky stuff....

The lead and one of the rhythm parts is my take here.
    The Bassman and the Kramer together with my Plexitone od.
    The delay was set to a slapback on the lead.

Re: Funky stuff....

Sorry to say, I didn't like the lead. It just didn't seem to fit well with the backing. The timing of it put me off. Really nice tone and rhythm though.

Comment

But that was the whole fun of it.....the timing.

Comment

I liked it because it sounds different, sort of an "out of the box" sound. Sorta "outside." I really liked the funky rhythm behind, because I can't play that way since I have WMD... White Man's Disease.
        Originally posted by Scott_F
        On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by JammerMatt
          I can't play that way since I have WMD... White Man's Disease.
          Hey I represent that remark . Man I hated disco and funk, mostly because I can't get the rhythm parts sounding anywhere near correct.

Comment

Well that is the whole fun, that you can play something different, I did my time in a gospel choir and I have played lots rhythmheavey funky stuff, so this is like second nature, and I love taking it out

Comment

Heh no fame for me(besides I could probally not write a tune, even if somebody put a gun to my head) .....I just play because I love it, that is the way I like it.
              Besides I am in the pedalbuisness now.
              And the world is fulll of better and more dedicated players than me, I just play for fun and pleasure.

Comment

Working...
              X