2 New clips with my TSL 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New clips with my TSL 100

These were done last year with my TSL 100 at the studio live in 1 take with the guys. I was miked in the house, the drummer in the booth, keys and bass in the control room. Knocking at your Back Door and Panama. Thanks for listening.

Re: 2 New clips with my TSL 100

Hell yeah! Sounds awesome

I like the "crisp" tone..it's not only crisp..it's a bit browny Hard to describe..but I dig it!

I really dig the voice..and the whole band works great together.

Cheers!!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

"Crispy Crunch"

Comment

wow iliked everythin except the snare tone.Real cool voice!!Ant the tone is really great!
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Great pieces...love the sound for sure

Comment

Originally posted by frtbzz View Post
            These were done last year with my TSL 100 at the studio live in 1 take with the guys. I was miked in the house, the drummer in the booth, keys and bass in the control room. Knocking at your Back Door and Panama. Thanks for listening.
            Killer job on the Deep Purple!!

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
              Killer job on the Deep Purple!!
              +1K

One of the all time best DP songs, IMO...

you guys did great! Amp sounds good. Which channel? What speakers?

Your singer has a bit of that euro metal from the 80s sound...like the guy from Europe..or Helloween, or TNT. Some of Yngwies singers....
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Great sounding stuff...love the playing and that singer sounds fantastic!

This is a good clip for all the people who bag the TSL...one of which is me
                My Soundclick page.

Comment

Hahaha the bit in the middle of Panama when the singer is talking about "easing the seat back" sounds like that bit at the end of Eclipse from Dark Side Of The Moon...with the softer talking in an English accent.
                  My Soundclick page.

Comment

No bass boost or mid cut. Into a 4X12 loaded with 2 Vintage 30's and 2 G12H-30's. I also stayed on the crunch channel thu the whole song and did the solos with no boost again on the crunch channel. I just rode my guitar volume.
                    Thanks Chris.

Comment

Working...
                    X