no more a lullaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more a lullaby

So CGord was inspired from my lullaby ,and i was inspired from his new riff.
    I gave me a chance to build a whole new song.I used Curts recording for the Backround and played some melodies.
    Sloppy playing as allways.Not tight enough but hey.It was really fun!!!
    Thanx!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4406510
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Re: no more a lullaby

Dude!! That's awesome

How did you get this fat guitar tone?? Nice effects!

Very good job Mr. BBQ!!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeSound View Post
      Dude!! That's awesome

How did you get this fat guitar tone?? Nice effects!

Very good job Mr. BBQ!!
      Heheheh Danke Adrian sehr nett von dir!!!
      Wich one you mean?

There are 3 different sounds.
      The one from CGord (the riffs)I don't know what he used.
      The Cornford mk 50 model(yeah my dream amp)
      And a JCM 800(moddeD) model with a rat distortion.
      I changed the tone for every "section" ,so mostly the main melody(the lullaby melody) where made with cornford ,phaser ,delay and reverb where my allies.
      The other tone is what i downloaded from custom tone ,and i tweaked it a bit and gave some different delay and reverb on it.But it was a jcm 800 model.
      Everything where made with Boss TU-2--> Digitech whammy reissue-->Line6 toneport-->Sony Acid pro.All tracks where made with the PATB-2 on bridge..No Neck PU used.(thats why i love that animal.it is super versatile)

Thanx for the kind words Adrian.It was fun to play,but the 12 gauge is a devestating force for my fingertips.I "bend " alot as you hear ,and it does not good for my hands.!!!But the sound is really fun to play with.
      I need to learn more tricks for a better playing.But need a good teacher i think!

Comment

Das war doch einer wahnsinicher ton!!!(sorry about the spelling...hehe)
        Man that was FAT!!
        Dug this version bigtime!!
        Keep the "slop" it adds quite a cool character!

Comment

Originally posted by Rid View Post
          Das war doch einer wahnsinicher ton!!!(sorry about the spelling...hehe)
          Man that was FAT!!
          Dug this version bigtime!!
          Keep the "slop" it adds quite a cool character!
          Heheh danke dir Niels
          It is very nice to hear that you guys both dug this one!!!
          I mean i am not agood player and have tons of things to learn ,and it is nice to get pushed to be better!!!
          I was really "tweaking" last months.Since i have the PATB2 ,it gives me so much "mojo" to get good tones.Believe me ,this monster really deserves more attention!
          Btw ,i am shure i can get better tones with better gear (not just acomputer) ,but i need money for that.Eq ,phaser ,delay ,reverb ,maybe a good compressor are what i need.And that sweet Cornford.Man i love that amp!!!!I want it really bad heheheh
          So thanx again Niels.And why do you think i should keep the "slop".What do you mean?

Comment

Will get this listened to as soon as I get home tonight!
            Curt
            CGord on myspace.com or soundclick.com

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, Black Cherry
            Dean Z-X, SD SH-6 Distortion (bridge), Black
            Ibanez RG410, EMG 85, Pearl Red
            Squier '51, 2-Tone Sunburst
            Washburn WG587, Metallic Red
            Schecter Stiletto Deluxe-5 bass, Black
            Ibanez SR500 bass, Satin Mahogany

Comment

The thing that is your "touch"...it is a style, and I like it
              Got something when you brush and hit those strings, I like it, some picks "perfectly"....and it bores me more and more...I like character, and you have that heavy feel, very deep and fat..dunno how to explain it in other words

Comment

Originally posted by CGord View Post
                Will get this listened to as soon as I get home tonight!
                Maan i need to thank you as much as possible.You give me inspiration to create and play totally new stuff.I mean ,This board ,internet ,and you guys are amazing.It is so much fun!!!And tips and clips is the best part of this board!!!
                I loved your riffing ,the drumms are just the right "size" ,and the Chord changes are so awesome.
                Thanx alot Curt!

Comment

Originally posted by Rid View Post
                  The thing that is your "touch"...it is a style, and I like it
                  Got something when you brush and hit those strings, I like it, some picks "perfectly"....and it bores me more and more...I like character, and you have that heavy feel, very deep and fat..dunno how to explain it in other words
                  Ow thanx ,i know i can't pick or touch perfect since i never "study" what i want to play.I just play at that very moment ,so it is not "perfect" in any terms.But i have to say ,that makes more fun ,even doesn't sound good as studied solos.And i am really happy that you like my style.This is a great compliment ,and a great pleasure to hear from someone like you ,someone i really respect!!

Comment

updated!

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque
                      Maan i need to thank you as much as possible.You give me inspiration to create and play totally new stuff.I mean ,This board ,internet ,and you guys are amazing.It is so much fun!!!And tips and clips is the best part of this board!!!
                      I loved your riffing ,the drumms are just the right "size" ,and the Chord changes are so awesome.
                      Thanx alot Curt!
                      Well, I'm glad you like it dude! After playing only for myself for so long, it's great to hear that other people like my stuff.

I especially liked your sound at about the 1:00 mark, real phasey, & again at the 2:45 mark, you really come roaring in on that section, it sounds great after the palm-mute riff.

Originally posted by daemon barbeque
                      There are 3 different sounds.
                      The one from CGord (the riffs)I don't know what he used.
                      I used two guitars on this one; my Ibanez RG410 (Duncan Dimebucker) for the spooky noises on the intro & outro because I needed a whammy-equipped guitar for them, & my Dean Z-X (Duncan Distortion) for everything else. The amp sounds are all GuitarPort, in this case a 5150 head into a 4x12 cab with V30's, with a little compression, reverb, & gate. Two tracks, one panned left, one panned right. (I've used this amp & cab setup for pretty much everything I've recorded.) The bass is my Schecter 5 string (only one I have) with this huge bass tone, again from GuitarPort. I wanted something super heavy for this one, my usual fast-tempo bass tone wasn't going to cut it. I wanted it to sound oppressive, like the air is being crushed out of your lungs when you listen to it.

I've gone back in & changed the bass level on this one though, pulled it down just a little. I loved the huge sound through the pc monitors & headphones, but it just about shook my car to pieces when I went to listen to it on the way to work.
                      Last edited by CGord; 09-06-2006, 07:34 PM.
                      Curt
                      CGord on myspace.com or soundclick.com

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, Black Cherry
                      Dean Z-X, SD SH-6 Distortion (bridge), Black
                      Ibanez RG410, EMG 85, Pearl Red
                      Squier '51, 2-Tone Sunburst
                      Washburn WG587, Metallic Red
                      Schecter Stiletto Deluxe-5 bass, Black
                      Ibanez SR500 bass, Satin Mahogany

Comment

Originally posted by CGord View Post
                        Well, I'm glad you like it dude! After playing only for myself for so long, it's great to hear that other people like my stuff.

I especially liked your sound at about the 1:00 mark, real phasey, & again at the 2:45 mark, you really come roaring in on that section, it sounds great after the palm-mute riff.

I used two guitars on this one; my Ibanez RG410 (Duncan Dimebucker) for the spooky noises on the intro & outro because I needed a whammy-equipped guitar for them, & my Dean Z-X (Duncan Distortion) for everything else. The amp sounds are all GuitarPort, in this case a 5150 head into a 4x12 cab with V30's, with a little compression, reverb, & gate. Two tracks, one panned left, one panned right. (I've used this amp & cab setup for pretty much everything I've recorded.) The bass is my Schecter 5 string (only one I have) with this huge bass tone, again from GuitarPort. I wanted something super heavy for this one, my usual fast-tempo bass tone wasn't going to cut it. I wanted it to sound oppressive, like the air is being crushed out of your lungs when you listen to it.

I've gone back in & changed the bass level on this one though, pulled it down just a little. I loved the huge sound through the pc monitors & headphones, but it just about shook my car to pieces when I went to listen to it on the way to work.
                        Now i know why i liked your tone so much.It was the Distortion.MAn i love it!
                        Thanx again Curt ,i liked it alot ,and i am looking forward to Make some new stuff with you.It is really inspiring to jam with people with other talents and visions.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                          Heheh danke dir Niels
                          It is very nice to hear that you guys both dug this one!!!
                          I mean i am not agood player and have tons of things to learn ,and it is nice to get pushed to be better!!!
                          I was really "tweaking" last months.Since i have the PATB2 ,it gives me so much "mojo" to get good tones.Believe me ,this monster really deserves more attention!
                          Btw ,i am shure i can get better tones with better gear (not just acomputer) ,but i need money for that.Eq ,phaser ,delay ,reverb ,maybe a good compressor are what i need.And that sweet Cornford.Man i love that amp!!!!I want it really bad heheheh
                          So thanx again Niels.And why do you think i should keep the "slop".What do you mean?
                          keep in mind that that amp that you have on your tone port sounds nothing like the real thing, not even close.
                          Guitars:
                          Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/85
                          Amps:
                          Peavey Valveking 50watt
                          Originally posted by the_Chris
                          You gotta love it when Korn gives Head to God.

Comment

Originally posted by Manachild View Post
                            keep in mind that that amp that you have on your tone port sounds nothing like the real thing, not even close.
                            Well yeah!.But the Cornfor could just sound better anyway!!

Comment

Working...
                            X