Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips n Tips=Blues Saraceno Model Trembucker and Original Trembucker

Just want your thoughts and clips of the 2

I think I am likely to get an Ibanez RG which has a Floyd Lockin Trem and basswood body

So i was looking around the Duncan site, and stumbled upon these 2 models. I thought this might be what im looking for.... Nice crunch but can do blues well too. Thats wat ive always wanted. I love blues, but I do feel the need to get that nice crunch sometimes.

I also love my harmonics and a good midrange (something that turned me off from ever getting the Alnico Pros... Ive heard lots of Slash's stuff, love his tone, but not enough mid range for me.). I want it too SING too

SO I really want some clips of these suckers, and which you think might be better for me. Don't let my SRV avatar get you off-I love his tone but im saving the REALLY BLUESY STUFF FOR A FENDER STRATOCASTER!!! Hehe... This particular guitar will be the all around jack of all trades sorta thing for me. The guitar i will use for everything--the main axe so to speak.

help? thanks in advance
    <Insert awesome equipment here>

Fender MIM Midnite Wine Satin Strat
    Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp
    Boss BD-2 Blues Driver overdrive

and a couple guitar picks

Re: Clips n Tips=Blues Saraceno Model Trembucker and Original Trembucker

Man i have been offline for WEEKS!!! anyways some reviews or any thoughts would be fine as well.

thanks tons
    <Insert awesome equipment here>

Fender MIM Midnite Wine Satin Strat
    Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp
    Boss BD-2 Blues Driver overdrive

and a couple guitar picks

Comment

Working...
    X