Ibanez Tube King Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Tube King Issues

I just bought an Ibanez Tube King off of Ebay. It arrived with a tube works power supply that didn't look like it fit properly. The pedal only works intermitantly: sometimes not at all,sometimes with a thin ,weedy fraction of it's sound, & sometimes it sounds like it should. It was packaged properly & the guy I bought it from says it worked perfectly before he sent it too me .

I read somehwere else that the AC109 adapter is what should've come with it, & this was the place to find answers.I want this pedal ,but it's irritating me that It doesn't work properly. I've taken it to a guy for a check up & to see if he can get it working. Any suggestions or knowledge that you could impart to me would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

Re: Ibanez Tube King Issues

Wrong thread, this belongs in the Amplifier section...

FWIW, check the pedal, it should say something like "9v 250ma" on it somewhere, or something like that, then just find the matching adapter...
    Originally posted by B2D
    Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

99 MIJ Jackson Performer PS4 (LW Classic/Metal)
    ?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
    04 MIM Fender Strat
    97 Peavey 5150 w/matching cab
    91 Peavey Bravo
    Boss NS2
    Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
    Digitech GNX1
    --FOR SALE--
    06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

Re: Ibanez Tube King Issues

the original adapters are very fussy - they fall out when you breathe on them. The input/output jacks have a tendency to lose connection too. It's my favorite pedal, so I hope you can get it to work.

I'd stop using that tube works one ASAP.

Comment

Working...
      X