Chet Atkins - 1954

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chet Atkins - 1954

Here is a early clip of an early guitar master.

Watch the guitar player in the back - He's not playing much at all!

Here is another of old Chet SHREADING away...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Then there is Jerry Reed and Chet...

Kind of make you wonder exactly what those good ole boys in Tennessee were up to back in their day!

JOLLY are you listening?
    Last edited by Stratman; 09-23-2006, 05:38 AM.
    Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
    When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
    Red Devils - 1% all the way!
    Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
    Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Re: Chet Atkins - 1954

Man, that tripped me out when I saw that second clip. My cousin used to be married to the bass player. His name is Henry Strilecki (sp?) and he used to be a big time session player in Nashville. He was in the Hee Haw band as well at the time she was married to him. He even helped me pick out my first bass and bass amp when I was 17. Anyways, I've always been amazed at watching Chet play. I loved him in the first clip. It's just amazing watching how far he stretches his fingers. I like the way he keeps his thumb over and uses it to do bass notes. Jerry Reed's never been a hack either. He can just flat out play as well.

Edit: His name is Henry Strzelecki. He played with everyone from Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Elvis, to Chet.
    Last edited by JOLLY; 09-23-2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Those cats sure could play!!
      Always a pleasure seeing stuff like this!

Comment

That was awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X