Dean ML 79 & Vox AD15VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean ML 79 & Vox AD15VT

My playing is all over the place...took me 2 hours just to get this crappy clip done (still freaked about getting laid off...was trying to de-stress..anyhoo)

so this is basically a "tone test"

first clip at top of page
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Dean ML 79 & Vox AD15VT

I like it, breakin out the maiden,

Yeah I really your tone, that Dean sounds great, looks great and im guessing plays great?

very cool sound and guitar mate, I might have to look out for one of these Dean's now!
    Originally posted by drew_half_empty
    what the hell ever happened to rock & roll being loud & brash & pinning you to the wall behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by Stratovarious View Post
      I like it, breakin out the maiden,

Yeah I really your tone, that Dean sounds great, looks great and im guessing plays great?

very cool sound and guitar mate, I might have to look out for one of these Dean's now!
      Thank you. That was such a horrible clip (playing-wise), but I was really happy with the tone, so wanted to get some feedback. Thats the first recording I'd made of the AD15VT as well (I've had it for nearly 2 months I guess)

Those are the stock pups..with some tweaking they sound really good considering they are just "cheap", MIK pups..the bridge is kind of a cross between a 498T and a Super Distortion. The neck is like a DiMarzio PAF with a bit less presence/clarity.

She def plays great. I've about got it where I want it. The action outta the box was SUPER low, and I raised it a fair amount cos I prefer medium-high action. Still very "buttery" and easy to play tho. Plays as well as guitars that cost a helluva lot more $ Great guitars for the money...prolly about the best guitars for the money AFAIC.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Took another listen this morning. Sounds great. You can really hear the warmth of that amp.

Comment

Sounds good man!!
          Hurry up and sell it

Comment

thanks bros!

my playing wasn't so hot that day, but I really liked the tone. I listened to it on a really good pair of speakers last night, and was even more happy with the way it sounds recorded.

Not bad for korean pickups and a vietnamese amp

Comment

I liked it - very good distorted tone IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X