banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW WEIRD/HEAVY BULB ROUGH IDEAS/CLIPS (dfhs, podxt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WEIRD/HEAVY BULB ROUGH IDEAS/CLIPS (dfhs, podxt)

hey dudes,

since i havent uploaded any brand new ideas in a bit and i might not have time to upload or work on more for a little bit (mainly cuz of the Periphery EP) i figured i would share a couple ideas im workin on right now. these ideas are so rough that i really have no idea how they will turn out or if they will be Bulb or Periphery songs or what or even if they will see the light of day.
    But hey thats half the fun now aint it!

So here i present to you 2 clips:
    "Prerequisite"
    "Halfway to Infinity"

You can check em out at: www.soundclick.com/bulb
    they are the first two songs on the music list
    "Prerequisite" is set to play by default.

Enjoy!

Re: NEW WEIRD/HEAVY BULB ROUGH IDEAS/CLIPS (dfhs, podxt)

Halfway to infinity is awesome.It have to be on your album
    The other one is still to "bulk" i think.It does not have the typical BULK creativity ,and the buzzing Distortion without any balls is not i await from your music tho!
    But Halfway is amazing.I liked everything in it.After 1:30 it is getting more "deep" and i love it!
    Thanx for sharing!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Liking both of em. *****in tunes.

Comment

thanks dudes
        oh yeah btw i should have mentioned. both of these track are unmixed, so the production will not be up to par with the rest, since they are still rough ideas..

Comment

bulb, I have to be honest with you here man, you're making me rethink my current rig because your tone is the one I hear in my head at all times. Is there any inexpensive way that you know for me to tighten up my 5150 or is it high time it gets demoted to a power amp for a POD XT Live?

Comment

Working...
          X