Metal MP3s please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal MP3s please.

Well, instead of ranting and raving about not having the cash to get all the metal CDs I'd like, I'd like to ask for anyones input on sites with legal free MP3s. I basically download a bunch for my MP3 player and listen to all of 'em like compilations in my car. It's been enjoyable catching up. I'm kinda partial to....ah, what am I saying...I just downloaded Fates Warning and then Dark Throne. So basically any metal, my friends.

I've been digging Relapse's site, The End Records, Century Media, and some of my old fave bands on myspace will have downloadable ones (like Wehrmacht and Cryptic Slaughter!).

I was involved in the "stealing" revolution a few years back, but I don't want to have to get into all that crap again with downloading a program, stealing music, blah blah blah.

So, any other good sites, lemme know!
    Last edited by DankStar; 10-06-2006, 10:30 AM.

Re: Metal MP3s please.

I prefer Rhapsody. It's only $10 a month and you have access to all their songs, thousands. You can download anything and listen offline, but you have to pay if you want to burn it or put it on your mp3 player. I travel a lot, and I listen to almost everything on my computer anyway, so this works great for me.

If you want to burn stuff or put it on your mp3 player, it's comparable costs per song compared to other sites.

There's always IPOD too, and Christmas is right around the corner.

Comment

Working...
    X