tesico clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tesico clip

played with my cheapo SS amp. it sounds a milion times better in drop D, channel 2 on my nomad but that's beyond the point....
    so, just a general idea.

linky
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: tesico clip

I thought I was waaaaay more buzzed than I thought I was at first. You should give a warning about that backwards stuff....lol. Freaked me out man. I like the way the single notes sound on the guitar. The chord sounds and stuff ain't really my bag. It's not really the sound I go for, kinda fuzzy for me personally. It's still a cool guitar though dude...don't ever sell it!! As long as you're happy, then I'm just a long haired leaping gnome that runs thru the woods knocking on doors selling cheesy garlic grits and fried catfish to strangers without a brain. I have no idea what that meant, but I did like the way the single notes sound.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      I thought I was waaaaay more buzzed than I thought I was at first. You should give a warning about that backwards stuff....lol. Freaked me out man. I like the way the single notes sound on the guitar. The chord sounds and stuff ain't really my bag. It's not really the sound I go for, kinda fuzzy for me personally. It's still a cool guitar though dude...don't ever sell it!! As long as you're happy, then I'm just a long haired leaping gnome that runs thru the woods knocking on doors selling cheesy garlic grits and fried catfish to strangers without a brain. I have no idea what that meant, but I did like the way the single notes sound.
      yeah i like that effect. thanks for the compliment. the chords sound fuzzy because the mic distorted. when clean they just sound good and clean like they should.

i don't know how to respond to that last comment you said. however i do know that if i do respond you will say something back that's just as weird as what you said in the last comment. i think i'm going to leave that comment at rest.......
      Originally posted by kilphody
      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by cream123 View Post
        i think i'm going to leave that comment at rest.......
        LOL...I wrote it and I don't even know what it meant, how to explain it, or even how to come back on it. Anyways, glad to hear it was the mic distorting and not anything else freakin out.

Comment

Working...
        X