waha! i can make clips now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waha! i can make clips now

i downloaded cool edit pro and i used a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter(thanks beandip) to plug my bass straight into my mic input. i still need to get mixing boards and junk but right now this will do.

heres my first test: i made up something real quick on my mandolin and then made on some bass for it. its under a minute long but it was just a test to see how it sounds.
    Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

thanks to every1 who helped me figure out how to get it working.
    look forward to seeing soundclips from me in the future!

you will have to right click the link at hit save as because angelfire is being a *****
    Last edited by Cowboy Dan!?; 06-22-2004, 12:06 PM.
    The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Re: waha! i can make clips now

hey, where'd you get your copy of cool edit pro. I wanna try that
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

doesnt sound bad, but the playing is off and out of tune
      http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
      >cord<
      1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by flank
        doesnt sound bad, but the playing is off and out of tune
        i dont think the playing is too off, and yeah the mandolin was a tad bit out of tune but hey it was just a test. thanks for pointing out the tuning though, i didnt notice it had gone out of tune atm. i had just put new elixirs on it and they arent broken in yet

beandip, if you have aim or msn messenger i can send you the setup file for it (about 20mb). if not i used kazaa lite and searched for it. if you plug your guitar straight into the mic make sure you adjust the guitars volume knob just a little bit above the minimum or it will sound distorted(doesnt matter if its not loud enough the program can make it louder).
        Last edited by Cowboy Dan!?; 06-22-2004, 12:31 PM.
        The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

I've got msn messenger, [email protected], bro.
          This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

kudos for putting yourself out there Dan
            Talk the talk, or walk the walk?
            My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
              kudos for putting yourself out there Dan
              Talk the talk, or walk the walk?
              thanks stevo!
              i talk the walk

Comment

Working...
              X