I'm racing up the Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm racing up the Charts

I just updated it, it's still in progress, but it's full length now with some of the solo stuff going on. Still in quest of drums, and I might update the rhythm guitars. Also, need to really mix it. It's still needing some work. I only seem to get around to recording late on Friday nights. I'm scrounging the internet for voice overdubs. I'm adding various clips from Eisenhower, Churchill, and Roosevelt on there. It's a WWII theme.
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by philthis
      good hell speedy! you been doin some playin latley eh?
      Thanks, Chief!!

There's some fast riffage going on in there. Need to really get into the zone to do it.... happens about 1:00 AM.
      On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer
        omg the guy thats #1 on there really has some crappy music. Good playing but the timing and vocals suck in my opinion
        I was surprised by that, also. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
        X