Seeking clips of a JB and/or Custom in LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking clips of a JB and/or Custom in LP

Hi I am curious to hear a JB in the bridge of a Les Paul and also a Custom if there are any heavy riff clips out there.
    Thanks

Re: Seeking clips of a JB and/or Custom in LP

Here's a JB in a Les Paul
    Here's a Custom in the same Les Paul
    My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

Hey Stevo perfect response. Seems to me the Custom is darker more PAF like. JB seems brighter but not in a bad way. Seems they might of been recorded that way. Because the recordings seem quite different. Stevo whants in your LP now? May I aks if ya can to record a heavy rhythm with prefarably the JB but if the Custo is in there thats fine too. Heavy like ACDC/Sabbath like. If not its cool man no worries.

Comment

Come on fellas I know there is more out there. I did searches for all. Need some fresh stuff.

Comment

hey...i just posted a clip before i saw this thread so ill put the clip here for u too http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/oneguitarguymusic.htm

Comment

Cool man! how was it recorded if I may ask 79! got anymore?

Comment

it was recorded using a berhinger v-amp 2 on the brit high gain amp model pluged directly into my soundcard....ill try to get some more up for u this week im not sure when it will be so just keep checking back.

Comment

Originally posted by keano12
                Stevo whants in your LP now? May I aks if ya can to record a heavy rhythm with prefarably the JB but if the Custo is in there thats fine too. Heavy like ACDC/Sabbath like.
                I have a Seth Lover / 59n in my Les Paul now. That combo works for what I am doing now. I have a phat cat stack on order for the neck though.. hopefully it will be ready soon

I have a prototype JB in a tele. I think I have a clip or tune somewhere if you'd like to hear it.
                My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatum79
                  it was recorded using a berhinger v-amp 2 on the brit high gain amp model pluged directly into my soundcard....ill try to get some more up for u this week im not sure when it will be so just keep checking back.
                  i'm just downloading (slow connection). Do you know the exact settings of the v-amp2. I have one too and like to caompare it to my RG...
                  RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
                  TS 7 (modded)
                  Hot Rod 50+ XL
                  Framus Dragon 4x12
                  V-AMP II for practice

Comment

Working...
                  X