banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riff-Off 2.5: Stockholm Syndrome vs. Chumble Spuzz — SHOWDOWN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riff-Off 2.5: Stockholm Syndrome vs. Chumble Spuzz — SHOWDOWN!!!

voted
    Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
    ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

This has been the hardest one for me to choose by far. Congrats to both guys for the fantastic standard in this showdown. No disgrace for either to be a runner-up in this round...

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I really love how close this competition is! I hope the heated matchup drums up more votes.

- Keith
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Both riffers definitely stepped it up from the last round! I couldn't vote for one or the other based on originality or quality of execution. One just slightly appealed more to my personal taste.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

The fact that it's going to come down to a couple of votes across 2 showdowns is a great testament to both riffers skills...

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDrex View Post
              man I'm annoyed by this. I had to reverse my vote from the final.
              That's the way the cookie crumbles
              "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
              "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
              "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
              "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

About 12 hours to go and the suspense is killing me
                Originally posted by Brown Note
                I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
                My Blog

Comment

Voted, but tbh if Newc hadn´t posted and thereby put the thread "on top" in the forum overview I probably would have missed it
                  Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

The sound on my computer isn't working. I can't hear the riffs and I won't be near a different computer in the next 13 or 14 hours.

Hope I'll be able to fix it before time runs out.

Comment

We got us another horse race, boys!
                      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

oh come on - this is ridiculous
                        my soundclick page

Comment

Chumble by a length. Both were very good though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDrex View Post
                            oh come on - this is ridiculous
                            Not really. I won in Riff Off 1 by one vote and lost by two.

Comment

I approve the coolness of this Competition. Crazy!
                              www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

I just tied the score! lol
                                - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Working...
                                X