Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog.man dual delay....

Well picked it up today....
    Made a slightly too much effect clip...just so that you could get an idea how it sounds...
    Even with loads of effect, it is not annoying, feels really nice when playing too!
    The dual delay setup is great to use!
    Pedal is well made and quiet, made me love analog delays again after several years of disregard for that stuff haha!
    Spaceship noises are easy, it will get an additional tap-tempo box later on!
    At one point I'll prolly de truebypass it....it is annoying when delay cuts out when turned off
    Small clip, used my Navigator strat, Boss cs-2, CM Blue Ranger Od/Dist, aNaLoG.man Dual delay.
    Vox AC-15C1 and Laney VC-15...
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Re: Analog.man dual delay....

Yeah, I dig it...hard lol

Nice tone, Niels...as always
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Thanks.....
      Tried out the different options it has, loads of fun there, have stuck one of my old Boss chorus' in the loop, an old CE-2B with a mix knob for the effect, seems to work good.
      Also tried the EV-5 option....fun to dial time in with your foot, nice feature when you record for sure!
      Like the warm yet still somewhat clear sound it has...very nice to use!
      Reminds me of my old Yamaha rack delay(also analouge)
      Defently recommendable for analouge delay lovers....even a jaded digital delay user as me digs it...haha!

Comment

Glad you dig it. Does it have two full sets of controls? I don't think so. Couldn't live with that myself...
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Comment

Great clip Niels!

It is a little brighter than a lot of analog units especially this most current crop of small box units going around but it still does have a classic BBD sound to it...a little dark and murky at the ends of the repeats.

I dig it!
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Yeah...any darker and I would have sold it on the spot
              That is my only real dislike on BBD based delays.
              They are mostly so dark that is just sounds like a dark blanket afterwash....
              Anoher clip with modulation on the delay...
              Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
                Yeah...any darker and I would have sold it on the spot
                That is my only real dislike on BBD based delays.
                They are mostly so dark that is just sounds like a dark blanket afterwash....
                Anoher clip with modulation on the delay...
                http://soundcloud.com/nwintherkl/kangaroo-delays
                NICE!

I hear ya on the overall tone...I like analog echo but 98% of them are just too dark for me...based on clips the AM Dual is bright enough, I also like the tone of the Aqua Puss (just wish it had more than 300ms of echo time) and of course the old DMM's are nice and bright for BBD...

If I could get a DMM that was eally 550-600ms I'd be set on delay pedals but it might just be easier to get the ADRX20!
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The AP has a great sound....but 300ms is just too short for alot of things...
                  The AM delay also has a nice tone, and the dual setup is great!
                  I'm already using this pedal more than my other delays!

Mostly because new stuff is fun
                  And there will be new Way Huge products after winterNAMM.....ahhh
                  Meesaa smells a GR and hopefully a Saffron Squeeze....

Comment

The AP has a great sound....but 300ms is just too short for alot of things...
                    The AM delay also has a nice tone, and the dual setup is great!
                    I'm already using this pedal more than my other delays!

Mostly because new stuff is fun
                    And there will be new Way Huge products after winterNAMM.....ahhh
                    Meesaa smells a GR and hopefully a Saffron Squeeze....
                    Yeah, the new Green Rhino is making a lot of news...

I'm curious about a SS but Dunlop onlyt has a handful of the old CAE 3080's on hand and to my knowledge have set them all aside for the 76 ri Dyna's...

We'll see...Jeorge always has a few ideas bouncing around!

Comment

Hehe well an upgraded version would not matter, just as long as it sounds good!
                      Several ways to fry a dog!
                      Here is a short cleanish one....
                      My own modded CM comp, and the Dual delay with a CE-2B in the loop for modulation, set the repeats for long ones...has that infinite feel to it...most fun!
                      Just fooling around!

Comment

I was totally thinking of something else...
                        Originally posted by Bad City
                        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

That sounds really good ....... I love a long, analog, ambient wash!!
                          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeSound View Post
                            Yeah, I dig it...hard lol

Nice tone, Niels...as always
                            True say.
                            "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
                            "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
                            "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
                            "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Thanks....here it is mixed up with a second delay....

Gotta say that this analouge delay really is tuned in well....love the warm and alive sounding tone it has!

Comment

Working...
                              X