Free verbzilla manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free verbzilla manual

OK, this may seem strange but when I get a new pedal or device, the first thing I do is go on-line, find the manual, and print it out at 8 1/2 x 11, have it coil bound with clear plastic cover on the front and black plastic on the rear. Makes it easier to read with my 51 year old eyes and plus..... I MODIFY the Manuals. I add real pictures to them so its not all black and white.

Anyway I have a Verbzilla Pilot's handbook to send to the first responder that wants it. Free shipping, free everything. Otherwise I will just toss it. I no longer have the pedal and do not need the manual. I did not see any copyright statements in the manual so hopefully this is not against forum rules or laws.

Let me know. PM the address or send to [email protected]

Re: Free verbzilla manual

I have a Verbzilla and I have the original manual(at least I think I do). I've never really read it. Its a reverb pedal... not to complicated, you step on it to turn it on & when you step on it again it turns it off! My kind of pedal!
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

You are correct, its a pretty simple pedal. It does list several examples of settings to get certain sounds and I used that as a starting point for when I owned it. It also provides blank templates to allow a person to mark their favorite settings. No biggie.

Like I said, this is sort of a thing I do, and it does offer color where the original smaller version does not. and its Free!

Comment

Thanks for the offer. I have a Verbzilla and like it, but I no longer use reverb. I often download manuals as well ..... for the sole purpose of increasing the font size.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
        X