5 Boutique Stompbox Builders You Should Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Boutique Stompbox Builders You Should Know

Read the entire article: http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazin...ow.aspx?Page=1

Re: 5 Boutique Stompbox Builders You Should Know

I'm glad that Empress effects is getting a little publicity . . . they're a fantastic company and make some pretty awesome pedals.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Nice article. I wish they had included Brian Wampler in the listing. He's done some great original stuff, unlike the typical clone companies.

Thanks for the info
      "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrec View Post
        nice article. i wish they had included brian wampler in the listing. He's done some great original stuff, unlike the typical clone companies.

Thanks for the info
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by crguti View Post
          I read that article when it first came out, and I can attest to Strymon's right to have been included in that list.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
          X