banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any relation between Reverend guitars and Traynor Amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any relation between Reverend guitars and Traynor Amps?

I'm just wondering because I know the creator of Reverend guitars name is Joe Traynor. Anybody know?
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Is there any relation between Reverend guitars and Traynor Amps?

The guy from Reverend is Joe Naylor...

The man from Traynor is Pete Traynor...

One from Michigan the other from Canada...

No relation at all...even if they did have the same last name, but as you now know they do not.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Oops, my bad.
      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

They both are kinda awesome?
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
        Originally posted by Securb
        The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I'd like to have tried one of the MIA Reverend's.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
            I'd like to try the Reverend Chronicaster.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
              I'd like to try the Reverend Chronicaster.

I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                I own a Reverend bass. A Rumblefish 5L. It's an amazing bass. My friend has a Lavaswirl Rocco model. I almost got a Rocco with the chrome Hawaiian scene, but didn't have the cash at the time.
                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                Originally posted by Securb
                The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Why no more reverend speakers?

Comment

Working...
                  X