Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAD: Bogner Content

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
    I absolutely love the clean chanel sound. Very rich. And the crunch setting on the clean chanel is perfect. I wish that the foot controller had a switch to change between clean and crunch on the clean chanel.

Is this possible?

Anyone know if you can mod the footswitch to do this, either by adding another switch or using an existing one (say the reverb switch)?

This is totally something I'd be interested in as well. I am LOVING this amp, it sounds REALLY INCREDIBLE. I like the dirt channel but the clean is incredible, and the crunch switch on it makes IMO a perfect overdriven sound. I wish Bogner would make a 1x12 (greenback) combo version of this with just the clean channel from the Alchemist and a switch to turn on the crunch, that'd be a perfect small-gig amp IMO.

I'm betting that the mod that GuitarDoc is suggesting is a bit more involved than just changing around the footswitch... Something would have to change internally to make that happen. You'd have to make one of the switches flip the clean/crunch switch within the amp.

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

Re: NAD: Bogner Content

Yeh, I think you're probably right about the switch. Wish someone could give me a suggestion of how to pull it off. I would love to be able to change from clean to crunch on the fly using a footswitch instead of having to change it on the amp.

I'll start a new thread and ask.
      Originally Posted by IanBallard
      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
      X