Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BBE sonic max pedal

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    ps - LTD is not even CLOSE to Squier!!!!
    Never said it was... what I said was LTD it's ESP's little, more affordable sister... an LTD ax with a number over 400 it's a very cool guitar... one with a 2XX... well then you just need luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Maynardo View Post
      Never said it was... what I said was LTD it's ESP's little, more affordable sister... an LTD ax with a number over 400 it's a very cool guitar... one with a 2XX... well then you just need luck.
      yes i'm pretty sure i'll eventually replace my guitar, that's gonna be in about 6 months. hopefully i can get by with a kind off decent tone until then.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        Binnerscot loves them!!
        And Democrats too. Oh, and insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
          And Democrats too. Oh, and insurance.
          You mean there actually are people who do like democrats and insurance?

In reality, BBE fits in pretty well with those things. **** you only think you need because you can't find the real problem.
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Of course, I lack the requisite intellectual capacity to engage in a theoretical discourse regarding the sociological and ethical implications of the absurd and incongruous concept of personal ownership of firearms and the ridiculous supposition that humans are capable of responsibly using said weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by mirkok1 View Post
            esp203fr (alder body maple neck)with a duncan distortion in the bridge and a yjm in the neck. zoom g9.2tt in the efx loop. bad monkey and a zakk wylde od in front of the amp. blackstar ht-20 head to a jet city 1x12 cab.
            Pull the Zoom, get rid of one OD (maybe both just for trouble shooting if the amp has enough gain for you)....tweak a couple of amp knobs, add appropriate volume to get the amp up to "breathing", and play your butt off. Tone should be good to go.

The DD in that guitar should be just fine and that amp is solid enough.
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Of course, I lack the requisite intellectual capacity to engage in a theoretical discourse regarding the sociological and ethical implications of the absurd and incongruous concept of personal ownership of firearms and the ridiculous supposition that humans are capable of responsibly using said weapons.

Comment

i would expect a distortion into a blackstar would get dirty enough
              i actually tracked a demo with a squier tele with a DD in, a blackstar distx box and a little old roland cube and it sounded surprisingly good. less dirt moar level FTW
              this was for detuned sludgey rock with metal bits too, not van morrison covers

Comment

If you like all of your equipment as is and want more clarity in your tone, get an EQ.

But certainly, the advice to start with guitar into amp then add one thing at a time is the best suggestion.
                Originally Posted by IanBallard
                Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
                X