Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: testing an amp in a parking lot

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
    maybe, but school's in session (weird dudes in school parking lots when school is in doesn't go over to well).
    Oh, what happened to summer vacation? (although I do remember years ago the guy at the border b/t Canada and the US was quite surprised I wasn't in school and had summer when we were visiting the states. Can't remember what month it was.)
    "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
    "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
    "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
    "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

1) Look here: (100 watts)

2) Look here: (250 watts)

If the number from (1) is less than the number from (2), you are good to go.
      my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hall View Post
        Actually, guitar amps run on DC. The AC we get from our walls has to be converted to DC by the rectifier circuit. Only the heaters in tube amps take AC voltage. This don't help the OP with his situation but I thought you might like to know.
        Yea...I have been working on a way to get my Mesa to run on D Cells..Trying to figure out which brand will yield the best tone

Comment

Working...
        X