ProGuitarShop.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProGuitarShop.com

I don't think the "Pro" in the name necessarily alludes to their customer base.

First Class Organization
    Wide Range of Quality Products
    Fair Prices
    Quick Shipping
    Excellent Customer Service

My dealings with them have always been pleasant. Two weeks ago I emailed a question about a pedal to them. My question could have easily been answered with one or two sentences in a quick return email. Imagine my surprise when Al took the time to actually call me and discuss some pedal choices with me! I was really impressed with that extraordinary level of service and truly enjoyed talking to such a friendly, knowledgable guy!
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: ProGuitarShop.com

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post

First Class Organization
    Wide Range of Quality Products
    Fair Prices
    Quick Shipping
    Excellent Customer Service

My dealings with them have always been pleasant. Two weeks ago I emailed a question about a pedal to them. My question could have easily been answered with one or two sentences in a quick return email. Imagine my surprise when Al took the time to actually call me and discuss some pedal choices with me! I was really impressed with that extraordinary level of service and truly enjoyed talking to such a friendly, knowledgable guy!
    Thanks for sharing...I have watched many of their gear videos and always enjoy them.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Cool! good to hear!

Comment

ive got 2 units from them recently....fast shipping to australia! woot!
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I've gotten two pedals from them so far. They have some serious markdowns on specific pedals. Their 10% of coupons are also good on ALL products 'cept Fender and Zvex.

Their shipping also reaches me faster than places twice as close.

Love 'em.

Comment

Yep, they are all great guys!
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

That's cool, man. Love to hear about cool companies/people out there.

Comment

great info ! they do good with thier demos. I wondered if the prices were on par. I like to deal with Sweetwater, but they usually run higher, but the service is great..
                Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

love their demos. I never buy stuff new though, except guitars on occasion because there's so much variance from one to the other
                  Originally posted by gibson175
                  metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

I donlt think i can plug in a guitar withouit thinking about Proguitarshop. Good PR move!
                    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post

Looks like PGS gets another point behind their name - well done PGS !
                      Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Working...
                      X