Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuzzface question

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post

From what I heard of it, it didnt really knock me off my feet as to say- "Thats Jimi"!
    .....with respect......thats cos you are not Jimi.
    Last edited by Chickenwings; 09-22-2011, 06:36 PM.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Thats right!

I have 6 Fuzz Faces at this point in the game, 5 of them are Germanium, 3 of those are NKT's...all real Newmarket NKT275's and all 3 of them sound rather different!

Also of note I have one with some MIJ 2SB135D's and one with Ge 2N404's...both are different from any of the NKT's but both of them as well as the NKT's are all very good.
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

anyone know anything about this:

http://www.quadrant.net/axisresearch/FuzzFaze.htm
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Not interested...I've yet to play a Fuzz Face that had added controls that didn't loose something that was too important to loose yet...
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

you are probably right....im guessing its some kind of varitone...
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
            X