X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show Off Your FENDER Amps!

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
    65 Vibro Champ| 63 Tremolux| 68 Champ

66 Bandmaster head. Looked bad sounded GREAT!

73 Vibro Champ

77 Deluxe Reverb

60 Tweed Princeton

1961 Super Amp

74 Princeton Reverb

My main squeeze 75 Vibrolux Reverb

My man cave after I bought a collector out. LOL!

68 Champ

61 Super Amp| 63 Tremolux| 75 Vibrolux Reverb
    I just came.
    -
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

love the brown super! cool amp.

i have no pics of my fender toys but '66 deluxe reverb, '69 dual showman reverb, musicmaster bass amp, and a 5e3 clone. oh and reverb unit. oh and a 5e7 clone

id love it if the reissues some of the brown or blonde amps. a brown deluxe would be sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
        Dude, I absolutely love this guitar. I vguely recall reading that you built it, right? What's the story behind it?
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Nice amps in this thread! Here's mine

My 68 Super Reverb & my 68 Deluxe Reverb. I've been told that the Deluxe is a '67 but who cares! When this pic was taken they were pretty much the same. I've recently put a new baffle, & speaker in the Deluxe Reverb with a vintage 30!
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

B Bent,

I just received a text message from the Bandmaster head. It is burned out on Georgia and wants to run away from home and travel to Texas. I'm just sayin'.
            I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

This started out as one of the worst sounding silverface bassman amps I've ever heard. It was a AA371 circuit, which are about the least desirable circuit one can find in a 50 watt bassman. I added a Lar/Mar PPIMV in the back and I'm running 6V6 tubes in the output stage. The new circuit I installed that was as close to the AA864 circuit as I could get with the parts I had makes me very happy now. This thing has immense drive on the bass channel and it has great "pushed" cleans on the normal channel. I have half a tube left over that I could use for more gain, but I really don't feel the need honestly. One of the very best amps I own without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                B Bent,

I just received a text message from the Bandmaster head. It is burned out on Georgia and wants to run away from home and travel to Texas. I'm just sayin'.
                LOL! It is nasty looking huh! Someone cut down a twin Reverb cab at some point and made a head out of it.
                I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Here's my '94 Blues Deluxe and her back up, a 2011 Mustang II. I got her back in 1999 for $300.00. She's never given me a headache.

"The grass maybe greener on the other side, but you still have to mow the M@$ha F#*ka..."

"HOUSE OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                  X