Crate gfx-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate gfx-15

Pulled out my crate gfx-15 to sell in a yard sale. Turns out I can't let it go! forgot why I bought it in the first place, it's a nice little amp. the reverb sounds killer on it.

Anyone rock one?
    anyone have a cheapie practice amp they can't let go?
    Am I a hoarder? Haha
    Last edited by DankStar; 10-01-2011, 08:11 AM.

Re: Crate gfx-15

I have an ibanez gt10dx that came with my first guitar in a starter pack. I gave the guitar to my godchild but I just can't get rid of it. It's my one connection to my beginning as a guitarist.
    -Greg

Guitars:
    2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
    2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
    2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
    Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

I heard a joke about Hoarders the other day. Apparently it came out on DVD, and I decided I need 672 copies.

Comment

Nah, but I did have a Crate MX20RC for years. The cleans were great and the genuine spring reverb kept me comin' back. I sold it almost a year ago. I miss it.

Comment

I still have my Crate GX15 sitting around somewhere. It doesn't have the effects, but it has 2 "fingerswitchable" channels. After I got up to intermediate skill level, I started really enjoying the tones I could squeeze out of the amp. I used to really dig into the EQ (love that full-cut for each knobbie!).
          Turn me on, Dead Man.

Comment

That's it!

I am coming over there and Melissa and I are going to clean house.

You are going to get a proper tube amp young man, and that's final!
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

I remember that the distortion on the GFX212T was not great but the clean tones and the onboard effects were quite good... I enjoyed it until I bought a JCM800 combo... then there was no comparison at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
                That's it!

I am coming over there and Melissa and I are going to clean house.

You are going to get a proper tube amp young man, and that's final!
                but I like all my amps. I'm like an old lady with a bunch of alley cats. some are dead under a couch cushion, some are here, some are there.

Comment

Working...
                X