Lopo Line Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopo Line Customer Service

Kudos to Lopo Line for their customer service. Ordered a second custom large 1x12 cab a month after the first on, with different specs, and they built it 1 inch to shallow in the depth.

I tried to make it work and see if I could live with it, but it's the bottom cab that supports the upper cab plus two amp heads, a hot plate, and weber speaker switcher, so it's on the edge acceptable stability. And it just didn't look right proportionately.

They didn't hestitate to rectify the issue, and they didn't make a big deal out of it. Instead they're priority building me another cab while I keep the current one and will send UPS to my house to pick up the old after I get the new one.

And they gave me the price of the first cab for the second cab when their prices had gone up between orders.

Whether you like their products or not, they have great customer service.

The setup sounds fantastic. Closed cab on bottom and open on top (with option to close the top). Big cabs holding swamp thangs. Very big sound. Things are finally improving.

Re: Lopo Line Customer Service

While I havent used many other cabs I do love my lopoline convertable 2x12
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Comment

+1. I bought a custom cab (convertible 2x12, custom colors, and italian poplar) from Lopo a few years back, and it arrived packed very well, and in great shape. They were also nice enough to ship it via USPS, which made a BIG difference in price coming to Hawaii. Good stuff.
      "After I die I shall return to earth as the doorkeeper of a bordello and I won't let a one of you in." -Arturo Toscanini

Comment

They did well by me also. I didn't have any issues to have resolved, so I guess they did it right the first time. Mine is also a convertible 2x12. (Of course, I've had the back off for about fifteen minutes longer than it took to install the speakers, but I wasn't sure at the time whether I wanted an open or closed back.)

Comment

They got my first cab right, and it was a custom spec also. I really like how light they are, yet they souond great to me. I'm too old to be lugging heavy gear around...lol.

Comment

Working...
          X