6G9-B Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6G9-B Circuit

Does anyone know where I can find a high resolution rendition of the original Fender 6G9-B circuit diagram? The ones I have found look like they've been copied and faxed repeatedly and then blown up to the point where component values are extremely hard if not impossible to read.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: 6G9-B Circuit

Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Thanks! That's the clearest I've seen.
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

No problem. Good luck with the build!
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
        Originally posted by Securb
        The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
          No problem. Good luck with the build!
          Thanks! I'm not quite there yet, though. Even if I had completely decided on a circuit (which I haven't) funds are too tight right now.

Comment

Working...
          X